Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Oh hey there!

Wow. It's been a long time, hasn't it?

I'd love to tell you that I've been crazy busy behind the scenes working on the Fling, but to be honest, summer sort of got in the way. My husband and I have been trying to take advantage of every second of the warm weather and have been camping and kayaking and bike riding to our heart's content. Sadly, last weekend was our last planned getaway for the summer, so it's back to reality.

Which means it's also back to mini land. The Fling deadline is October 31st, which means that I have a TON of work to do over the next 10 weeks. Like almost a crazy amount of work to do. But I'm ready for it. My husband is starting his Masters program and has classes 2 nights a week this fall, so I'm seeing a lot of mini making time in my future.

I figured out what I want to do with the exterior and spent an hour or so this morning working on my spreadsheet of tasks (oh yeah, I'm that sort of nerd) and I can't wait to get back into the workshop to start.

So I'll be back soon, hopefully with some pictures of progress. That would be nice, wouldn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment