Thursday, October 17, 2013

Tasty Tasty Foot

Mmmm......there is nothing like the taste of foot, you know? As in, I've put my foot in my mouth. Again.

So last post, I was all "hah! I can finish this Fling in no time flat! I'm the best procrastinator in the world!" And I was so on track to finish it.

And then I got a part-time job. I wasn't necessarily looking for the job, but the job found me and to be honest, it was such a great opportunity for future growth and skill building, that I just had to take it. And I absolutely love it.

But it also means I have 10 less hours a week and my free nights (when the husband was in class) are now filled up with working.

So here we are - me with too much to do on the Fling before the October 31st deadline. And I could try and rush and enter something half done, but I really don't want to hurry and throw something together just to enter it into the contest. So I guess I'm out for now. Which is sad.

That being said, I'm still going to try and give myself the deadline of end of December, because I'm dying to enter Undersized Urbanite. And the upside for you is now I can make it a public build. So I'll hopefully be back within a few days with some pictures of where we are and where we're going.

No comments:

Post a Comment